10 FREE websites & apps to make you better with money and build wealth:
• Credit Karma
• Seeking Alpha
• Yahoo Finance
Let’s discuss how each can change your life:
• Mint is an excellent option if you need help with a budget, it also automatically pulls transactions from your bank accounts and credit cards, so it’s all in one place
• Acorns allows you to invest spare change automatically and puts it into diversified index funds
• Fidelity offers free trades on stocks or index funds, with many resources and research tools
• Schwab offers free trading on stocks and index funds with a wide range of resources, how-to videos and research tools!
• Kiplinger is a great overall resource for personal finance to investing advice
• Prospero is powered by AI to give predictions on stocks, it gathers millions of real-time data points on stock performance and breaks it down into simple, powerful signals
• Bloomberg is a powerful financial news resource that provides market news & updates
• Investopedia is a tremendous educational database to learn more about investing. Its dictionary is excellent for finding easy-to-understand definitions of financial terms and concepts.
• Credit Karma will give you free credit scores, reports and personalized tips and tools to help you build wealth
• Seeking Alpha is a crowdsourced resource, giving it great coverage of smaller cap stocks that receive little or no attention from Wall Street analysts
• Yahoo Finance is one of the world’s leading finance news websites investment tools and data!
What would you add?
If you enjoyed this read, feel free to also follow me on other social media:
My Newsletter on SubStack: The Newsletter
My Blog on Medium: Andrew Lokenauth on Medium
Facebook Page: @FluentInFinance
My Reddit Community:r/FluentInFinance